POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : Rebuilt pose2pov : Re: OBJuvPOV Server Time
28 Sep 2024 18:59:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: OBJuvPOV
From: Christophe Bouffartigue
Date: 23 Aug 2000 06:42:00
Message: <39A3AA77.670E16BC@nanterre.marelli.fr>
Cliff Bowman wrote:

> Doh! Sudden dawning <light bulb flashes on and as in a like a cheap SF
> program>

beautiful metaphor... ;)

> Hmmm... Do you think it's worth my addressing, or is it easy enough to
> change the .POV files?

It is easy enough to change (but surprising the first time...). Maybe
you can point it in some docs... So I can wait for your OBJuvMOD....
OBJuvPOV have all the fonctionalities I need for the moment...

> For that matter - how well are the meshes coming out?

The meshes are OK (if I understand right your question...).

> OBJuvPOV this side of Christmas (at least). I expect my health to be good
> enough to return to work soon (with luck) so I'll have even less time for
> development work too :(

I's better worth to have a good health instead of plenty of time for
development. Believe me... Hope you'll be better...

Bouf.